History

APSA International

APSA stands for “Association pour la Promotion de la SAnté” which is “Association for the Promotion of Health”. The Association was officially registered in 1988 (Reg No. 2891) under the name AVAH (Association Volontaires d’Aide aux Hopitaux – Voluntary Help in Hospitals Association). The name was later changed to APSA International in 1991. The NEF (National Empowerment Foundation) certifies that APSA has been approved as an association forming part of the CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility) program. See the list of Approved NGOs no. N/1138: APSA International

Comments are closed.