Vision & Mission Statement
- To provide for early detection of diabetes and pre-diabetes state
- To promote a global approach to diabetes care in order to improve quality of life and prevent avoidable, associated, complications.
- To contribute to the activities of the ‘non-communicable diseases department’ of the Ministry of Health in Mauritius in the implementation of its “National Services Framework For Diabetes”.
- To help the optimum number of people at risk of developing diabetes and/or the associated complications, using an ethical and professional approach.
- To bring excellence in diabetes care and management to everyone, regardless of their financial status, creed or social background.
- To promote a participative approach through collaboration with the local community.
- To co-operate with trustworthy partners who have clearly defined responsibilities, and share the same vision.
- To work as a team in association with: NGOs and international institutions, Technical partners and local institutions, International stakeholders.