Part time basis: 2 or 3 times a week Deadline: 15th Dec 2020
Physiotherapists assist patients in rehabilitating physical problems caused by illness, injury, disability or aging, through treatment. The responsibilities of Physiotherapists include planning treatments, reviewing recovery, and conducting therapeutic exercises with patients.
We are looking for a qualified Physiotherapist to join our team and take on the role of facilitating the treatment and therapy of patients who suffer from physical challenges. Physiotherapists work with a variety of patients, helping them with recovery and therapy. To be successful as a Physiotherapist, you should have strong interpersonal skills, good administration skills, and strong knowledge of physiotherapy techniques. Ultimately, you should have a passion for helping people, strong organizational skills, and the ability to work well within a team.
- Making assessments of patients’ physical conditions.
- Formulating treatment plans to address the conditions and needs of patients.
- Conducting complex mobilization techniques.
- Assisting trauma patients with how to walk again.
- Educating patients, family members, and the community on how to prevent injuries and live a healthy lifestyle.
- Referring patients to doctors and other medical practitioners.
- Planning and organizing physiotherapy and fitness programs.
- Degree/ Diploma in Physiotherapy.
- Experience working as a Physiotherapist.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- The ability to build and maintain rapport with patients.
- Teamwork skills.
- Administration skills.
- Good health and fitness.
- Tolerance and patience.